So you may not be a fan of Corned Beef and Cabbage or like me you may not even be Irish. But celebrating even minor holidays with the family can be fun. It gives us an excuse to dress up, have special snacks or food and make crafts together. All in all, you are making a memory with your family and I will take any reason to do that. Here are a few fun ideas to get your St. Patty’s Day Celebration started.
2. A fun and simple craft idea that even younger siblings can enjoy doing. For full tutorial click on the link HERE
3. You can’t really go wrong with a rice crispy treat. This looks so festive and cute
4. For the boys in your life.
There are few things I get more excited about sending in the mail (or receiving for that matter) than birth announcements. There is something so special about sharing the news with loved ones and it seems now people are finding even more cute and creative ways to do so. Here are a few of our favorites.
1. This adorable DIY birth announcement onsie
3. We loved that these parents personalized their announcements to fit their personal style.
4. These block ornaments would make great gifts for grandparents.
5. And these darling photo announcements celebrating ten fingers, ten toes, and even and innie belly button.
Are you stuck in a PB&j rut with your toddlers lunch? I am always on the hunt for EASY and healthy snacks and meals for my little ones. Through my search I have discovered hands downs the best resource for just that. Weelicious.com. It’s not only filled with first food ideas for babies but a great selection of foods for toddlers and even family recipes. What’s great is that it is all under one source so there is no need to hop from blog to blog to find ideas and most recipes have been rated my others on a scale of 1-100 so there is no need to waste your time guessing if it’s going to be good. I can’t wait to try the Pea Wee Kiwi popsicles pictured above.