Five Must Haves Makeup Products
Monday, January 21st, 2013 at 12:27 pm
Let’s face it, being a mom is a busy job. Sometimes if feels like all my day consists of is diaper changes, play dates, and snack time I don’t always have the time to apply a full face of makeup, but I know that taking that extra bit of time to take care of myself is really going to make me feel more confident the rest of the day. So what do you do when you want to still look fresh and put together without a lot of time? Stick to the basics. These are my five go-to products that you can apply with a limited amount of time.
- Dior Show Mascara - Who needs false lashes with a few coats of this stuff
- O- Gloss from Smashbox- Glossy with a tiny tint of pink.
- MAC blush- Our favorite is Springsheen
- Laura Mercier concealer- Nothing I have found hides under eye circles better.
- Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer- It has SPF 20, moisturizes and has a little coverage. This is a power punch, must have product.
Leslie is a fashion major, turned preschool art teacher, turned stay at home mom. She is currently attempting to self publish a children’s book. She enjoys spending time with her family, sewing, photographing and documenting her family memories on her blog Cute and Peculiar.