With spring still upon us and summer right around the corner what better way to take advantage of this weather than to pack a meal and head outside. Whether you have an newborn that will simply sleep through it or a infant that will be content with just a few toys while playing on a blanket we all get the benefit of spending time outside and getting some fresh air.
If you have older toddlers or kids that may need a little more excitement in your picnic outing, we have compiled a few of our favorite picnic activities for toddlers.
- A fun birthday picnic idea (via a glittering muffin)
- this easy and fun picnic tray perfect of backyard play dates (via JDANIEL4’sMOM)
- While your in the backyard why not pitch a tent (via connecting family and seoul)
- If you need a little more dining ideas here are 16 more (via connecting family and seoul)
- What about taking those stuffed animals outside for a teddy bear picnic? (via east coast mommy)
- Do you have a little one who loves books? Great list of picnic themed books ( via what do we do all day?)
What kind of things do you enjoy doing outside with your little ones?